What's The Connection? Sex

Let's talk about sex in this connection. Although there is no Salt N Pepa on this. It used to be a cassette compilation of all songs with Sex in the title, but bands I was listening to at the time. As you listen to the tracks you will probably be able to figure out about the time that I made this cassette. It later became a CD and then now a downloadable playlist. Either way it always is controversial to talk about sex even though most of these songs are not sexy by any means. I have to say that one of my favorites on this comp is the track from Multi Coloured Shades. I had the 12 inch of this song, but it took me twenty years to get the LP it came from. Pretty good, btw. And I didn't even buy it. I got it as a gift from one of the guys who built my pool. I was talking about the track and he was going to a record swap here in Texas. He just brought it back for me as a total surprise (thanks Cameron). And not related, but those guys (Klapprodt Pools) did an amazing job on our pool. Everyone loves it. Nothing to do with sex.

What's The Connection? Sex

01 Sparks - All You Ever Think About Is Sex 
02 SVT - Price Of Sex
03 Gun Club - Sex Beat
04 Multi Coloured Shades - Teen Sex Transfusion
05 Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Sex Bomb Boogie
06 Erasure - Sexuality
07 Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
08 Shriekback - Sexthinkone
09 Cabaret Voltaire - Sex, Money, Freaks
10 The Flying Lizards - Sex Machine
11 Eurythmics - Sexcrime (Nineteen Eighty-Four)
12 Psychic TV - Tape Sex
13 Bow Wow Wow - Sexy Eiffel Towers
14 Pat Benatar - Sex As A Weapon
15 Flipper - Sex Bomb
16 Digital Sex - Sex In The Spring
17 Devo - Sexi Luv
18 Alex Chilton - No Sex
19 Gleaming Spires - Are You Ready For The Sex Girls
20 Berlin - Sex (I'm A...)
21 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sex Rap
22 Bow Wow Wow - Uomo Sex al Apache
23 Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
24 Oingo Boingo - Wild Sex (In The Working Class)

No comments:

Post a Comment