What's The Connection? Knights

I had a really long song I wanted to use for this connection by Glass Hammer (Knight Of The North), but I decided against adding it since I had a few others I wanted to use. I wished I could use the Moody Blues, but their song is Nights and not Knights. I thought about putting in a song about a Shrubbery, but decided against it. Not too many good ones anyway. And really who else would get the joke? I had to put in Awolnation. A friend turned me on to the band and I liked their stuff. But the Cameo track is what got me started. Not their best song by any means, but I still like it (and most of their other stuff as well), so it had to start this off. Several Prog tracks have Knight in the title. I guess that is a subject that most pop stars do not use all too much.

What's The Connection? Knights

01 Awolnation - Knights Of Shame
02 Steve Howe - Knights Of Carmelite
03 Giorgio Moroder - Knights In White Satin
04 Genesis - Dancing With The Moonlit Knight
05 Jerry & The Catalinas - The Arabian Knight
06 Peter Banks - Knights-The Falcon-The Bear
07 Robyn Hitchcock - Ye Sleeping Knights Of Jesus
08 Plasticland - Gloria Night (Knight)
09 F.O.O.L - Knight
10 Rod McKuen - Saturday Night In Knightsbridge
11 Cameo - Knights By Nights
12 Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
13 Rick Wakeman - Sir Lancelot and the Black Knight
14 Monty Python - Knights Of The Round Table

No comments:

Post a Comment