What's The Connection? So What

Pretty much all of this connection is songs with So What in the title. The one exception is what started me on this compilation in the first place. That's Soft Cell. They had a 12" called What and one called ...So on the other side. Perfect for this WTC. The What song was a cover of a song sung by Groucho Marx's daughter and then covered by Judy Street. That version became a Northern soul classic and was later also covered by Soft Cell. I've had that in my mind since I first heard the song. It didn't hurt that Ministry had a great song that fit right in (title-wise). As did all these others I included. So I started and ended with the Soft Cell and finished with everything inbetween.

What's The Connection? So What

01 Soft Cell - ...So (Edit)
02 Beastie Boys - So What'cha Want
03 Herb Alpert - So What's New
04 Kilburn + The High Roads - Patience (So What)
05 Metallica - So What
06 Pegboard Nerds - So What
07 The Fall - So What About It
08 P!nk - So What
09 Paper Lace - So What If I Am
10 Ministry - So What
11 Jeff Beck - So What
12 George Benson - So What
13 Don Deal - So What
14 Ron Carter featuring Kenny Barron - So What
15 Miles Davis - So What
16 The Cure - So What
17 Soft Cell - What

No comments:

Post a Comment