What's The Connection? Science

Okay here's a nice connection of Science songs. Not as many as you think there may be. The first three on the list are obvious, but Freezepop was the one that got me to make this connection. And that's not their best song by all means. And of course any time that I can use a song from Rocky Horror Picture Show, I'm going to use it if I can. Just worked out great in this case. A couple of Scientist songs, but most of it is just about Science. Tell me which ones I'm misssing except for Yes, which I wasn't going to use as it was way too long at over twenty minutes. BTW, I had fun making the cover!

What's The Connection? Science

01 Laurie Anderson - Big Science
02 Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
03 Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
04 Freezepop - Science Genius Girl (hi phi edit)
05 XTC - Science Friction
06 Yellow Magic Orchestra - Citizens Of Science
07 The Dandy Warhols - I Am A Scientist
08 They Might Be Giants - For Science
10 Bill Nelson - Secret Agent At Science Park
11 Jethro Tull - March The Mad Scientist
12 Mighty Spoiler - Mad Scientist (What Scientist Say)
13 System Of A Down - Science
14 Epoxies - Science Of You
15 Dead Kennedys - Well Paid Scientist
16 Dead Silence - Mad Scientist's Ball
17 Dot Allison - We're Only Science
18 Soft Cell - Science Fiction Stories
19 Rocky Horror Picture Show - Science Fiction-Double Feature

2 comments: