What's The Connection? Help 1

When you need the help, this connection will be there for you. So many other variations on this, so expect more to come as we go along. A couple of helpless songs, one helper song and the rest are just help. These are definitely my favorites as I came up with  them right away. Beatles, Nina Hagen, Brian Eno, Earth Wind & Fire are consistently in my top ten artists so no surprise they show up here. Let me know who you think I should include in my next one. There's probably enough to do a full album of just the one Beatles tune that I had Joe Cocker cover in this one.

What's The Connection? Help 1

01 Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Helpless
02 Nina Hagen - Help Me
03 Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
04 B. J. Thomas - I Just Can't Help Believing
05 Joni Mitchell - Help Me
06 Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
07 Amy Winehouse - Help Yourself
08 Michael Jackson - I Can't Help It
09 Earth Wind & Fire - Help Somebody
10 Billy Swan - I Can Help
11 Little Richard - The Girl Can't Help It
12 Beatles - Help!
13 The Frost - Help Me Baby
14 Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
15 Bananarama - I Can't Help It
16 Journey - Girl Can’t Help It
17 Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
18 Electric Light Orchestra - Helpless
19 Beach Boys - Help Me Rhonda
20 Joe Walsh - Help Me Thru The Night
21 Brian Eno & David Byrne - Help Me Somebody
22 Buzzcocks - You Know You Can't Help It

No comments:

Post a Comment