Isley Brothers Pick 1

I guess that this pick is more of a greatest hits than anything else. There are Isley Brothers best of's available, but I didn't like them. There always was something missing (to me). So I made this two volume set of my pick of the best Isley Brothers. It may not include all of everyone else's best picks, but it does include mine. I made this some time ago, but was reminded of it becuase of the Guns connection yesterday. One of my favorite Isley Brothers is the combo of Livin' In The Life/Go For Your Guns. To me they must be connected always. They have so many songs with Part 1 and Part 2 and those two songs should be a two parter. They go together on the album and in my mind. Not the highest charting Isley Brothers song, but one of my very favorites. Great to dance to.

Isley Brothers Pick 1

01 Isley Brothers - Livin' In The Life
02 Isley Brothers - Go For Your Guns
03 Isley Brothers - Live It Up (Part 1 & 2)
04 Isley Brothers - Take Me To The Next Phase
05 Isley Brothers - Fight The Power (Part 1 & 2)
06 Isley Brothers - The Pride
07 Isley Brothers - That Lady (Part 1 & 2)
08 Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
09 Isley Brothers - Move Over And Let Me Dance
10 Isley Brothers - Shout (Part 1 & 2)
11 Isley Brothers - Testify (Part 1 & 2)
12 Isley Brothers - The Blacker The Berrie
13 Isley Brothers - Harvest For The World
14 Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You (Part 1 & 2)
15 Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment