Michael Jackson Pick

I wasn't going to post this, but some people messaged me and asked why the disco (leopard) series hardly had any Michael Jackson in it. The reason is this playlist. Any disco party I played, I would of course play the songs in the disco series that I have already posted, but I also brought along this playlist of my MJ picks. Yes. I also brought along Saturday Night Fever, some extra Bee Gee's etc. I wasn't going to post this, because you can find tons of great Michael Jackson greatest hits albums out there. This is just my pick. Many of you will disagree with some of my choices, but I stand by them. Tell me your favorites in the comments. You've probably already seen the companion Jacksons playlist.

Michael Jackson Pick

01 Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
02 Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
03 Michael Jackson - Working Day And Night
04 Michael Jackson - Rock With You
05 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean 
06 Michael Jackson - Beat It
07 Michael Jackson - Thriller
08 Michael Jackson - Bad
09 Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
10 Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
11 Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
12 Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
13 Michael Jackson - Black Or White
14 Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
15 Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
16 Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney - Say,Say,Say
17 Michael Jackson - Ease On Down The Road
18 Michael Jackson - One More Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment