Max Martin Pick 1

It used to be that you would ask what was the biggest export from Sweden and the answer would be Abba. It may no longer be true. It could be the answer is big hits on the charts or perhaps award winning songs. And much of that new answer is the target of the next two picks. The name is Max Martin. A Swedish producer, songwriter, engineer and hitmaker. Once you see the list of his clients and the songs he's written and produced. No matter what you think of the charts, he's on them. We'll talk a little about Cheiron Studios tomorrow, but this is the meat.

Max Martin Pick 1

01 NSync - It's Gonna Be Me
02 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
03 Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
04 Maroon 5 - One More Night
05 Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
06 Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea - Problem
07 Coldplay & BTS - My Universe
08 The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face
09 Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
10 Bryan Adams - Cloud Number Nine (Chicane Mix)
11 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!
12 Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
13 Usher Featuring Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
14 Bon Jovi - It's My Life
15 Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife
16 P!nk - So What
17 Jessie J - Domino
18 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
19 Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment