What's The Connection? Hold 1

So many songs with Hold in the title. In fact I could easily do Holding, and Holder as well as Hold connections. This is a combo of my favorites across the board, But I have follow ups coming, so look out for them (and help out by suggesting some for future volumes.) A couple I have to point out on this one. Sparks. That's my ring tone on my phone (when it isn't muted, which isn't often). A few that I really was impressed with when I first heard them: Alabama Shakes, Junior Brown (saw him live in Austin TX - really amazing shows) Tirumph live is also pretty darn good. Seen them a few times. Beastie Boys really kind of sucked at the beginning, but by the time of this album, they were a great show. Still kind of assholes, but a good show and great album. And if you didn't hear Baha Men on a cruise ship when this came out, you weren't on a cruise ship.

What's The Connection? Hold 1

01 Argent - Hold Your Head Up
02 Alabama Shakes - Hold On
03 DeBarge - Who's Holding Donna Now
04 Beastie Boys - Hold It Now, Hit It
05 Toto - Hold The Line
06 Big Daddy - Hold On
07 Sam & Dave - Hold On! I'm Comin'
08 Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
09 The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
10 Triumph - Hold On
11 Heatwave - Hold On To The One
12 Baha Men - Hold Ya Head
13 .38 Special - Hold On Loosely
14 The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
15 Junior Brown - Holding Pattern
16 Electric Light Orchestra - Hold On Tight
17 Sparks - Your Call's Very Important to Us. Please Hold.

2 comments: