What's The Connection? Sexy 1

We had some Sex yesterday and today it's more Sexy as the connection. Songs with Sexy in the title. I do have one mashup in this compilation and that's the first track Bruno Mars goes so well with the Hot Chocolate Sexy song, that I used it. When I play live, it is actually recieved better than Hot Chocolate by itsels for most crowds. At least for now. In the USA, I would guess many people do not know the Bow Wow Wow song, but I love it and I am guessing outside of the lower half of of the USA and below most people also do not know Los Tucanes De Tijuana, but they also have a great sound, not just with this track, but a lot of their catalog is pretty darn good. Lots of room for a Sexy 2, so leave some suggestions in the comments.

What's The Connection? Sexy 1

01 Bruno Mars Vs Hot Chocolate - Just The Way You Are Sexy Thing
02 Stray Cats - (She's) Sexy + 17
03 Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
04 Glenn Frey - Sexy Girl
05 Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes
06 Prince - Sexy M.F. (Clean Version)
07 Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
08 Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Extended Club Mix)
09 Bow Wow Wow - Sexy Eiffel Towers
10 Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
11 Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Linus Loves Remix)
12 Queen - Sexy Club Mix
13 David Guetta featuring Akon - Sexy Chick
14 LMFAO - Sexy And You Know It
15 Arianna featuring Pitbull - Sexy People (The Fiat Song) (Ultimix By Mark Roberts)
16 Los Tucanes De Tijuana - La Chica Sexy
17 Beatles - Sexy Sadie
18 The Time - Sexy Socialites

No comments:

Post a Comment