What's The Connection? Dirt

Songs with Dirt in the title is today's Connection. Soon I will add some Dirty songs. I really like the Lou Reed song and wanted to figure out how I could make a WTC with that song. This is what happened. I kept all the Dirty songs off and came up with this. Lots of Dirty songs and less just about dirt, but enough. I hope you like them and leave comments about other dirt songs. Great for use at real estate seminars, although they mostly like House or home songs. And if it is Realtors, them probably commission songs... LOL

What's The Connection? Dirt

01 Neil Young & Promise Of The Real - Diggin' In The Dirt
02 Lou Reed - Dirt
03 Jon Pardi - Dirt On My Boots
04 Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
05 Don Henley - If Dirt Were Dollars
06 Black Flag - Down In The Dirt
07 Iggy Pop - Dirt
08 Revolting Cocks - Dirt
09 Florida Georgia Line - Dirt
10 Maroon 5 - Doin' Dirt
11 Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem
12 kd Lang & The Reclines - Pay Dirt
13 Devo - Love Is Stonger Than Dirt
14 Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Like Dirt
15 Elvis Costello - Tramp the Dirt Down
16 John Lennon - Old Dirt Road
17 Depeche Mode - Dirt (Single Version)
18 Peter Gabriel - Digging In The Dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment