White Cheese

More of the white, bland, non-offensive, guilty pleasure picks of mine. Go see the other four (so far) white picks over the last several days except for yesterday. By now you know the drill and only a few more left. You've seen a few of these bands before on a previous pick. And a few one off's in here as well. Who remembers Kenny Nolan? Bread and America, okay they really belong and the Amazing Rhythm Aces and England Dan & John Ford Coley are not out of place. But I always associate 10cc with some pretty experimental art rock and yet here they are with one of the shmarmiest songs ever. And I love it! listened to this non-stop when it first came out. It spoke to me. I am almost ashamed to say that I listened to this more than Blondie. Later Blondie caught up.

White Cheese

01 Bread - Make It With You
02 Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You
03 Ambrosia - How Much I Feel
04 The 5th Dimension - (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
05 Carly Simon - You're So Vain
06 Air Supply - All Out of Love
07 Amazing Rhythm Aces - Third Rate Romance
08 Morris Albert - Feelings
09 Eric Carmen - All By Myself
10 England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
11 Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
12 America - Woman Tonight
13 Tavares - It Only Takes A Minute
14 Tony Orlando & Dawn - Knock Three Times
15 Captain & Tennille - Love Will Keep Us Together
16 10cc - I'm Not In Love
17 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - My Eyes Adored You
18 Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'
19 Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
20 Cher - Dark Lady
21 Helen Reddy - Angie Baby
22 Paul Anka with Odia Coates - (You're) Having My Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment