Weird Tape Earlier

Once I had a radio show. A colleague (Pete) filled in for me while I was on vacation. This is what he played on my show. Pretty good. It's not really a Pol's Pick, but I am keeping it. I can't tell you anything about why he picked all these songs, other than they are cool and somehow totally fit together in some weird way. He had a talent for finding some really cool and obscure stuff. I had trouble recreating this, since I had to find all the songs again from the playlist. And some took awhile to track down. But I am all about trying to replicate it as close as possible. If you only joined this blog a few days ago, this is totally different. Get used to it. I'll go on tangents and then do the dipsy-do-flipperoo. BTW, I made a new cover for it since the original was just some squiggly handwriting. I like it better this way.

Weird Tape Earlier

01 Foetus - Wash It All Off
02 Was (Not Was) - The Party Broke Up
03 Landscape - Norman Bates
04 Animal Things - It's Dark In Here
05 Hunting Lodge - Hourglass
06 Witch Trials - Trapped In The Playground
07 Swamp Thing - Surgery On Himself
08 Alice Cooper - Dada
09 The Manhattan Transfer - Coo Coo U
10 King Missile - The Sandbox
11 Renaldo And The Loaf - Extracting The Re-Re (A Ritual Call To Prayer)
12 Fred Lane - French Toast Man
13 Pink Floyd - Bike
14 Freshly Wrapped Candies - Cherry Tomato
15 Trevor Wishart - Vox 1
16 The Haters - Journey Into Pain
17 Hélène Sage - Mystic Terrorism
18 Big City Orchestra - Chalon
19 Sick Room Serenade - Lonesome Tonight
20 Due Process - Lonesome Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment