RIYL Recommended If You Like Sad Sweet Dreamer

Another RIYL. This time if you like Sweet Sensation's Sad Sweet Dreamer these are my recommended picks. This is one of those bands that you wish they had something more. They kind of had another hit in Purely Coincidence, but it didn't sound like this hit. In fact it kind of sounded like the Sylvers. Just not the best of the Sylvers. But here on this track, they hit is just right. The 21 other tracks on this compilation all spike out from the one song. I'm not sure when I will post another one of these, but if you want to see more, leave a seed song in the comments and I may work on it if it excites me enough. BTW, the font I used in the covers is a cool one called Tom's New Roman. I wish he had more like it.

RIYL Recommended If You Like Sad Sweet Dreamer

01 Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
02 Vicki Lawrence - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
03 Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl
04 The Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got)
05 The Commodores - Sweet Love
06 Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
07 Stylistics - You'll Never Get to Heaven (If You Break My Heart)
08 Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
09 Hot Chocolate - Every 1's a Winner
10 O'Jays - Use Ta Be My Girl
11 Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
12 Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now
13 Dionne Warwick And The Spinners - Then Came You
14 The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
15 Tavares - It Only Takes a Minute
16 John Paul Young - Love Is in the Air
17 The Tymes - You Little Trustmaker
18 Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)
19 The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl
20 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Who Loves You
21 Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her
22 Lobo - I'd Love You to Want Me

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog. Some interesting and fun compilations. thank you for sharing. I would like all the RIYL links which are now dead if possible please. Thank you. Will have to check in more often. Looks like most of the older shares are now dead. Thanks for your time and sorry for the extra work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through and fixed a bunch when ufile went rogue, but I missed many. Let me know and I will repost to Proton since they seem pretty stable. This one is redone

      Delete