What's The Connection? Money 1

So, for Tax day I have a few songs about Money. This connection has some of the best picks of money, cash, dollars, dinero and how to make it in business. It is not the end all be all, but covers the basics. I included two sound effects. One of a cash register and one of opportunity knocking to cover the basics. The next volume has a more of the easy money songs. Eventually I will post it and my Rich connection. For now you get this.

What's The Connection? Money 1

01 Efx - Cash Register
02 Barenaked Ladies - If I Had A Million Dollars
04 Vitamin C - Money
05 The O'Jays - Money
06 Abba - Money, Money, Money
07 Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash (Money Talks)
08 Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
09 Liza Minelli - Money, Money
10 Dean Martin - Money Is A Problem
11 Jo Stafford - If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time
12 Duane Allman - No Money Down
13 Elmore James - Shake Your Money Maker
14 The Flying Lizards - Money (That's What I Want)
15 Beatles - Money
16 Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
17 Pink Floyd - Money
18 Bachman Turner Overdrive - Takin' Care Of Business
19 Steve Miller - Take The Money And Run
20 AC-DC - Money Talks
21 Righeira - No Tengo Dinero (12 Version)
22 Efx - Knocking On Door

No comments:

Post a Comment