Emoji 1

This is just a pick of stuff I made for a friend. I had an idea of songs that I knew they liked and I made this compilation of other songs that I knew they didn't have and that I thought fit into the other songs I knew they liked. I wasn't that successful for them. They barely acknowledged this CD pick and did not seem to like it much. But I did. I liked it enough to make myself a copy and the transfer it here. Maybe you will like it. Let me know in the comments. BTW, their loss, I was going to make another volume if they did like it, hence volume 1. I had another one waiting in the wings,

Emoji 1

01 Throbbing Gristle - 8
02 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Supernatural Thing
03 Throbbing Gristle - Something Came Over Me
04 Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Walking On Your Hands
05 Bauhaus - Third Uncle
06 The The - The The
07 Frank Tovey - Collapsing New People
08 Nina Hagen - I Love Pol
09 SPK - Mouth To Mouth
10 Mission UK - Wasteland
11 Tuxedomoon - Joeboy The Electric Ghost
12 Death In June - All Alone In Her Nirvana
13 Klaus Nomi - Total Eclipse
14 Specimen - Stand Up Stand Out
15 James White & The Blacks - Stained sheets
16 Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
17 Alien Sex Fiend - Now I'm Feeling Zombiefied (Extended Version)
18 Magazine - Permafrost
19 The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make

No comments:

Post a Comment