Sophisti-Pop 1

I made these volumes of this pick some time ago. It's been awhile. And then I saw on another website by Butterboy that his buddy K had made an even better version than I had. I had some duplicates with his version (that you can get here) And I did have some songs that K did not have, but most of the artists on my version were also on K's version. Just for kicks I am posting my version of Sophisti-Pop here. But go get K's version. It is more comprehensive. I do have Audrey Hepburn on my cover. Nothing says Sophistication more than Tiffany's. And nothing says Pop better than a bobble head cartoon.

Sophisti-Pop 1

01 Level 42 - Something About You
02 Matt Bianco - Half A Minute
03 Curiosity Killed The Cat - Down To Earth
04 Simply Red - Something Got Me Started
05 Swing Out Sister - Breakout
06 Basia - Cruising For Bruising
07 Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams
08 ABC - Poison Arrow
09 Prefab Sprout - Horsin' Around
10 Roxy Music - More Than This
11 The Christians - Harvest For The World
12 Carmel - Sally
13 The Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods (12 Version)
14 Living In A Box - Room In Your Heart
15 Everything But The Girl - Each And Every One
16 Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

No comments:

Post a Comment