Recommended If You Like Get Closer

I do like these picks. Recommended If You Like or RIYL. It is a fun sort of compilation, but easy for you to skip. If you don't like the main song or the main band, you probably won't like the rest of the songs. It is designed to give you songs that sound similar in feel to the main comparison song/band, whatever. In this case it is Seals & Crofts Get Closer. When I first heard Seals & Crofts I thought it was pleasant enough music, but at the time I was listening to the Isley Brothers and, I'm sorry, they are better. I grew to like Seals & Crofts and this song got me to listen to more stuff like it. Not the same kind of stuff like our last RIYL a few days ago. I hope you like this one. Leave a comment about any choices I might have missed or a RIYL that you would like to hear.

Recommended If You Like Get Closer

01 Seals & Crofts - Get Closer
02 England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You
03 Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
04 Jefferson Starship - Runaway
05 Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most
06 Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds - Don't Pull Your Love
07 Doobie Brothers - You Belong to Me
08 Firefall - Strange Way
09 Stephen Bishop - On And On
10 Kenny Loggins - This Is It
11 Ambrosia - You're the Only Woman
12 Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
13 Carly Simon - You Belong To Me
14 Walter Egan - Magnet And Steel
15 Bread - Lost Without Your Love
16 Pablo Cruise - Love Will Find A Way
17 Christopher Cross - Never Be The Same
18 Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone
19 Bob Seger - We've Got Tonight
20 Climax Blues Band - I Love You
21 Gino Vannelli - I Just Wanna Stop
22 Paul Davis - I Go Crazy

3 comments: