Mutt Lange Songs Pick

These are all songs written by Mutt Lange. Probably best known for his production, he is also a writer of hit songs. Some were also on albums produced by Lange (we'll do that pick tomorrow), but the main criteria here is being written by Lange. No need to bring up his marital issues (being married to Shania Twain at one point and the swapping spouses with her) which is weird, but has nothing to do with his songwriting abilities. I do think he writes a pretty decent power ballad. Check it out for yourself. Which do you like best?

Mutt Lange Songs Pick

01 Michael Bolton - Can I Touch You ... There
02 Heart - Will You Be There (In The Morning)
03 Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
04 Dionne Warwick - Without Your Love
05 Dobie Gray - All I Want Is Make Love To You
06 Huey Lewis And The News - Do You Believe In Love
07 Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
08 Romeo's Daughter - Heaven In The Back Seat
09 Roman Holliday - One Foot Back In Your Door
10 Shania Twain - Man! I Feel like a Woman!
11 Supercharge - I Think I'm Gonna Fall (Full Length Disco Version)
12 Billy Ray Cyrus - Only God Could Stop Me Loving You
13 The Corrs - Breathless
14 Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
15 Britney Spears - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
16 Celine Dion - If Walls Could Talk
17 Nickelback - Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment