Mutt Lange Production Pick

A little different than yesterday's pick. These are all Mutt Lange productions. Some he produced the whole album and others just a song, but all his work in the producers chair. A few he also wrote or cowrote, but the production is the key here. Notice that there are no doubles with the songs here and yesterday. He has quite a bit to choose from. Mutt Lange is probably known for his work with Shania Twain and AC-DC and Bryan Adams, but you will see quite a bit of other stuff in here too. I hadn't realized that XTC and Boomtown Rats were on this list until I started looking. I knew about the Cars and Foreigner and the rockers in here, but I was surprised about Lady Gaga until I listened to the song again. I couldn't find any Thomas Dolby songs written or produced by Lange, but it was cool to see Dolby appear on a few of these productions.

Mutt Lange Production Pick

18 Cars - Drive
19 Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day
20 Tina Turner - Why Must We Wait Until Tonight
21 Supercharge - Get Down Boogie
22 AC-DC - Back In Black
23 Maroon 5 - Misery
24 Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
25 Backstreet Boys - If You Want It To Be Good Girl
26 Foreigner - Urgent
27 Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going (Single Version)
28 Def Leppard - Photograph
29 Muse - Psycho
30 Lady Gaga - You And I
31 Shania Twain - Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under
32 Romeo's Daughter - Don't Break My Heart
33 XTC - This Is Pop (Single Version)
34 Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
35 Graham Parker - Heat Treatment
36 Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You... But I Lied

No comments:

Post a Comment