David Gilmour Solo Pick

Pink Floyd is so well known that it's hard to do a compilation that hasn't been done, but this pick starts a series of Pink Floyd family picks of mine. I'm starting it off with David Gilmour. This is my pick of his solo stuff. Only one Pink Floyd song and that's with David Bowie. In the next day or so, I will continue another complete side of Gilmour's. People get a "personal" feeling with Pick Floyd so don't get mad if I don't pick your favorites. It is after all my pick. I did not include the song that I picked for my Beautiful Guitar Solos compilation on this one. Although I must like that one too.

David Gilmour Solo Pick

01 David Gilmour - Today
02 David Gilmour - Smile
03 David Gilmour - Love on the Air
04 David Gilmour - A Pocketful of Stones
05 David Gilmour - You Know I'm Right
06 David Gilmour - Murder
07 David Gilmour - Mihalis
08 David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock
09 David Gilmour - Near The End
10 David Gilmour - Out Of The Blue
11 David Gilmour - Blue Light
12 David Gilmour - On An Island
13 David Gilmour - Short And Sweet
14 David Gilmour - There's No Way Out Of Here
15 David Gilmour - Arnold Layne (with David Bowie)

No comments:

Post a Comment