Acid House Pick

A couple of caveats here, before you dive in to my Acid pick. This is my favorite of the Acid sub genre of house. So again this is what I love out of what I own. There well may be a bunch of other tracks (please share them with us in the comments) that I am unaware of or perhaps just don't own. I have made several house compilations that I will eventually post up here. I just went this direction because of yesterday's post. Notice that there is one track that is on both comps (the MESH track) and one additional PTV track on here not repeated on yesterday's pick. Anyway very danceable, all in BPM order. And I especially like that you could print out the cover and use it for blotter. You're welcome.

Acid House Pick

01 808 State - Flow Coma (Afx Remix)
02 Bam Bam - Where's Your Child
03 Bang The Party - Release Your Body (Mayday Mix)
04 Baby Ford - Oochy Koochy
05 The Nightwriters - Let The Music Use You
06 Pierre's Pfantasy Club - Dream Girl (Wet Dream)
07 Charles B - Lack of Love
08 Phuture - Acid Trax
09 Da Posse - In The Heat Of The Night (Acid Mix)
10 Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid
11 Mr Lee - Pump Up London
12 Pierre's Pfantasy Club - Fantasy Girl
13 Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness
14 Abe Duque featuring Blake Baxter - Acid
15 Armando - Land Of Confusion (Confusion Mix)
16 M.E.S.H. - Meet Every Situation Head On
17 Psychic TV - Tune In (Turn On Thee Acid House)
18 Code 3 - Code Of Acid

No comments:

Post a Comment