White Mash

This is volume four of the white, bland, non-offensive, guilty pleasures of mine. Over the last several days you've probably gotten an idea of what makes it on here (and there still are a few more volumes to go.) It's easy to listen to. And I can sing along with each track. I really like Marie Osmond growing up (and wanted to be Donny). Watched their TV show and even now, I look at Marie and think she's gotten better with age. And their song always intrigued me. Every one of these tracks just hit me in one way or another. Some could be put on multiple themed picks and some (think Chuck E's In Love) where would they otherwise fit? But they have to be used, they're so good.

White Mash

01 Spinners - I'll Be Around
02 Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
03 Michael Martin Murphy - Wildfire
04 Donny & Marie Osmond - A Little Bit Country (A Little Bit Rock 'N Roll)
05 Carpenters - Top Of The World
06 Glen Campbell - Southern Nights
07 Olivia Newton-John - Please Mr. Please
08 Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis
09 Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
10 Level 42 - Something About You
11 Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful
12 Neil Diamond - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon
13 Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E.'s In Love
14 Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now
15 Roberta Flack - The Closer I Get To You
16 B. J. Thomas - (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
17 Billy Swan - I Can Help
18 Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night
19 Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
20 Gino Vannelli - I Just Wanna Stop
21 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
22 Maxine Nightingale - Lead Me On
23 Orleans - Still The One
24 Jessi Colter - I'm Not Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment