What's The Connection? Tired

I think I must have been getting little sleep around the time I was making this Connection. All songs with Tired in the title. My favorites of the tired songs I own. I only give myself the room on a CD, even though no one uses CD's anymore. So go ahead and place these in your iPod or on your phone and enjoy feeling tired, or sick and tired. I remember when I started this that the Beatles I'm So Tired was the inspiration to start it, but The Kinks and Rocky Burnette tunes were the ones that kept me going. Love all three of those songs! BTW, those are my tired dogs on their bed. They did not always look like this. Most of the time they were constant wiggle butts. Happy Birthday, Eric.

What's The Connection? Tired

01 Buck Owens - Tired Of Livin'
02 Canned Heat - I'm So Tired
03 The Chavis Bros - So Tired
04 Leroy Thomas - I'm Tired And Hungry
05 Mose Allison - So Tired
06 Dynamic Nutones - Sick & Tired
07 Junior Wells - So Tired
08 Savoy Brown - I'm Tired
09 Rod Stewart - So Tired
10 Slowdive - So Tired
11 Uriah Heep - So Tired
12 Black Sabbath - Sick And Tired
13 Johnny Guitar Watson - Too Tired
14 Rocky Burnette - Tired Of Toein' the Line
15 Kinks - Tired of Waiting for You
16 Johnny Winter - Tired Of Tryin'
17 LCD Soundsystem - Never as Tired as When I'm Waking Up
18 Buckwheat Zydeco - I'm Just So Tired
19 Hoodoo Gurus - Waking Up Tired
20 Haircut One Hundred - So Tired
21 Pixies - I've Been Tired
22 Beatles - I'm So Tired
23 Neville Grant - Sick and Tired
24 The Rolling Stones - Looking Tired

2 comments:

  1. Also a big fan of the Kinks track along with Rocky & The Beatles. The LCD track is also right up there. I love that track. I don't think Rod's and The Stones' were released on albums other than comps. Too bad because they're good tunes. Buck and Leroy's tunes are good too. Overall, if I had to pick my biggest fav, it would be a tossup between the Kinks and LCD.

    ReplyDelete