Roger Waters Solo Pick 2

Here's the continuation of the Roger Waters solo pick. He does sound a lot like the continuation of Pink Floyd. There are times you miss David Gilmour's guitar, but not all too much. I've seen him live doing some of this stuff and it just sounds like him, but amped. Anyway after this volume, please go ahead and tell me what tracks you would have put on here. And which you would have left out. I put in the live track with Cyndi Lauper, but really I probably should have put in the Scorpions track, because I do love some Scorps. I don't know why I was too lazy to make a different cover for this volume, but I have to say that I like this shot of Waters from way back. Even if it wasn't a pic from his solo tours.

Roger Waters Solo Pick 2

14 Roger Waters - We Shall Overcome
15 Roger Waters & Cyndi Lauper - Another Brick in the Wall, Part II
16 Roger Waters - Too Much Rope
17 Roger Waters - 5.01 AM (The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking Part 10)
18 Roger Waters - Sunset Strip
19 Roger Waters - Each Small Candle
20 Roger Waters - Amused To Death
21 Roger Waters - Hello (I Love You)
22 Roger Waters & Ron Geesin - Breathe
23 Roger Waters - Radio Waves
24 Roger Waters - Lost Boys Calling
25 Roger Waters - 4.50 AM (Go Fishing)
26 Roger Waters - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

No comments:

Post a Comment