White Marshmallow

The continuation of my pick of the white bland non-offensive guilty pleasures compilation. Several more to go. I have included several genres in here. I don't know why it switches so much from on pick to the next, but there always seems to be some fallbacks. I am sure you can figure it out. But bottom line is almost no one would be offended if these songs came on during a cocktail hour or dinner. And many would sing along. I sure would. This series may not represent the "best" song from each of these artists, but they sure might be. For some this might be their only "good" song. I doubt it though as I find so many great unknown or deep tracks on albums, the more I listen to them. But it might have been their only "hit." BTW, I love marshmallows.

White Marshmallow

01 Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool
02 Melanie - Brand New Key
03 Ray Parker Jr. And Raydio - You Can't Change That
04 Bloodstone - Natural High
05 Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze
06 Stevie Wonder - Knocks Me Off My Feet
07 War - Why Can't We Be Friends
08 Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
09 Partridge Family, The - I Think I Love You
10 Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In love
11 David Dundas - Jeans On
12 Neil Young - Lotta Love
13 L.T.D. - (Every Time I Turn Around) Back In Love Again
14 Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
15 Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi
16 Walter Egan - Magnet And Steel
17 Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List
18 Captain & Tennille - Lonely Night {Angel Face}
19 Newbeats - Bread And Butter
20 Chicago - Old Days
21 Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
22 Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
23 Stylistics - Betcha By Golly, Wow
24 Bread - Lost Without Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment