What Is The Connection? Walking

You could easily do fifty compilations of walking songs. But I condensed my pick of this connection to one CD's worth. I have a few favorites on this connection. Patsy Cline is one of course. And I did have a couple of other covers of Walking After Midnight that I liked. The Dean Martin and the Grace Jones are just perfect. My very favorite and this is not the popular view is the Yoko Ono. I really do enjoy many of her songs, but this one is just so perfect. One day I'll post my favorite pick of her songs. This remix by the Pet Shop Boys is darn good though. All the rest are pretty good, too. I mean how can you beat Nancy Sinatra? As for the cover, it's from me thinking about Walk, Don't Run

What Is The Connection? Walking

01 Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
02 Fats Domino - I'm Walkin'
03 Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun
04 Run DMC - Walk This Way
05 Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
06 Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
07 Rufus Thomas - Walking the Dog
08 Jacksons - Walk Right Now
09 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Walk Like A Man
10 Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
11 Patsy Cline - Walking After Midnight
12 Eddy Grant - Walkin' On Sunshine
13 Dean Martin - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
14 Stranglers - Walk On By
15 The Ventures - Walk, Don't Run '64
16 Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
17 Grace Jones - Walking In The Rain
18 Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice (Pet Shop Boys Electro Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment