White Rice

I love white rice. Both the food and the next volume in the bland, non-offensive, guilty pleasure pick this is. Not sure why Harry Truman wasn't everyone's favorite Chicago song, but from the moment I heard it, I knew I liked it. Several of these are really anything but bland for me. Hot Chocolate probably needs to be moved to the White Marshmallow pick, but I haven't posted that one yet and when I made this I didn't know I was going to be making another one. And Love Machine, c'mon, Pol, that isn't bland at all. Sorry. I know, but it is a guilty pleasure of mine.

White Rice

01 Hollies - Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress
02 Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
03 Poco - Crazy Love
04 Toto - Rosanna
05 Bobby Goldsboro - Summer (The First Time)
06 Chicago - Harry Truman
07 Orleans - Dance With Me
08 Climax - Precious And Few
09 Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
10 Player - Baby Come Back
11 Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
12 Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died
13 Kid Rock - Amen
14 Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves
15 Firefall - You Are The Woman
16 Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes
17 America - A Horse with No Name
18 Christopher Cross - Ride Like the Wind
19 Pablo Cruise - Love Will Find a Way
20 The Miracles - Love Machine
21 Dobie Gray - Drift Away

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the "Whte" series links! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why, but I have always really liked this series

      Delete