I Might Like You Better

This is an interesting pick. You can probably tell it was mid to late 80's when I made this compilation. The title comes from a lyric from the Romeo Void song, but just because I liked the lyric. No other theme other than this is what I was listening to. At the time, I had not heard anything from the Comateens except for this one 12 inch single on here, but I rather liked it. Yello was getting played everywhere, but not so much this track as much as I Love You and I'm pretty sure that the Bongos were only getting airplay on College stations. Any way this was originally a cassette production and I re did it for CD and now mp3 compilation. Not sure how well the Rubinoos and Harold Faltermeyer hold up, but the rest is still pretty good.

I Might Like You Better

01 Yello - Vicious Games
02 Comateens - Don't Come Back
03 Book Of Love - Boy
04 The Fixx - Less Cities, More Moving People
05 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Tesla Girls
06 Scritti Politti - Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)
07 Sparks - All You Ever Think About Is Sex (Single Mix)
08 Plimsouls - A Million Miles Away
09 Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
10 Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
11 Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84)
12 INXS - The One Thing
13 The Bongos - The Beat Hotel
14 The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make
15 Tears For Fears - Shout
16 Yazoo - Situation (Extended Version)
17 Ebn-Ozn - AEIOU Sometimes Y
18 Romeo Void - Never Say Never
19 Rubinoos - Revenge Of The Nerds

No comments:

Post a Comment