Digging Your Groove 1

And thus began another series in Pol's Picks. These are songs that I just liked the whole groove about it. Either the tempo or the bass line or something didn't quite fit with other playlists I was making or something about the sound was different. BUT, I still loved the song. So it ends up on this list. Mostly 80's songs, but a few that aren't. They just have that feel. Which you will figure out once you start listening to the series. I have a few ready and I am posting them all. Look for them in the next few days. I don't know why some of these songs were not more hugely popular. Well to be fair, some were.

Digging Your Groove 1

01 Soho - Hippy Chick
02 Blow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene
03 Banderas - This Is Your Life
04 Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
05 Hipsway - The Honeythief
06 Was (Not Was) - Spy In The House Of Love
07 A Certain Ratio - Shack Up (radio edit)
08 Betty Boo - Doin' The Do
09 Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart (Ultimix)
10 Laid Back - White Horse
11 Electronic - Getting Away With It (AOM Raindance Mix by Peter Fenton & Steve Smith)
12 Colourfield - Can't Get Enough Of You Baby
13 Tom Tom Club - Man With The Four-Way Hips
14 Cristina - Drive My Car
15 Divinyls - Pleasure And Pain
16 Escape Club - Wild Wild West
17 The The - This Is The Day

2 comments: