Funk (Leopard)

I made this compilation after the Disco ones of the last couple of days. These were my favorite funk picks of that time. They include Cameo Rigor Mortis, T-Connection, Bootsy and Funkadelic obviously. I know that there is so much funky stuff that it's hard to pick anyone's favorites, but this is what I came up with. There is more coming. This followed the Leopard theme and snuck in-between all the disco playlists I put out.

Funk Leopard

01 Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft
02 Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Superfly)
03 Cameo - Rigor Mortis
04 Ohio Players - O-H-I-O
05 T-Connection - On Fire (Getting Higher)
06 Isley Brothers - Livin' In The Life-Go For Your Guns
07 Bootsy Collins - Jungle Bass
08 Parliament - Flashlight (12 inch Version)
09 Funkadelic - Who Says A Funk Band Can't Play Rock
10 Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
11 Rick James - Super Freak
12 Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment