Disco (Leopard) Pick

Here are a few disco songs that I like. I have no idea if any of them were popular on the radio or not, But they did get played at the club I used to go dancing at. Back when I was a young whipper-snapper and disco was king, these songs are what I liked to dance to. The first track was always the first song played by the DJ that played there regular. No one was usually there yet. It was early and he'd dance to this long track to get his head in the right place to begin playing. Always stuck with me. Anyway I put together a few playlist picks to make a disco series. This is the first.  I have to warn you. These are not all the disco hits or the definitive best disco songs. They are the ones I like though. And there are a couple of doubles among the series. Not an accident. Some are done as disco themes. So a few songs fit on multiple themes. I'll show you later.

Disco (Leopard)

01 Mandre - Solar Flight
02 Cerrone - Supernature
03 El Coco - Cocomotion
04 Tuxedo Junction - Chattanooga Choo Choo
05 Bunny Sigler - Let Me Party With You (Party, Party, Party)
06 Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up
07 Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
08 Ritchie Family - Brazil
09 Celi Bee & The Buzzy Bunch - Superman (Extended)
10 Voyage - Souvenirs

No comments:

Post a Comment