Be Quiet... Or I'll Throw You Out 2

The second half of this playlist pick. Mostly Industrial dance, but some is just barely over that line. I'm not sure they even called it that back then, but I could be mis-remembering. Either way this pick is just what I was playing around that time. Let me know if this was even on your radar or not. What are the songs you were listening to? This is volume 2, so make sure you pick up volume 1 as it will make more sense together.

Be Quiet... Or I'll Throw You Out 2

10 Ministry - Let's Get Physical (Banned Original Mix)
11 Ministry - You Know What You Are
12 Nitzer Ebb - K.I.A.
13 Skinny Puppy - Dig It
14 Keith Leblanc - Taxcider
15 SPK - Sheer Naked Aggression
16 Cabaret Voltaire - No Escape
17 Manufacture - Passion For The Future
18 Negativland - Christianity Is Stupid
19 Big Black - Racer X
20 The Neon Judgement - Concrete (It Feels So Strong)

No comments:

Post a Comment