Disco (Love)

This was the next one of the Disco Series. Not many tracks can fit on a playlist that was a CD when the picks are as long as 16 plus minutes. But with disco, you almost have to use the long versions. Especially with Giorgio Moroder tracks. Three on this pick. I don't think that Munich Machine was big anywhere except for some clubs (or maybe Giorgio's home town) but first time I heard it, I knew I had to get anything I could by them. Turns out they have a few tracks that are great for the dancefloor, but I still like this one the best. Came out right around Donna Summer's first hits, because the sound is similar (same band and all will do that). I love how the Disco is "embossed" on the cover.

Disco (Love)

01 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
02 Donna Summer - Love To Love You
03 Rick James - You And I
04 Madeleen Kane - You Can
05 CJ & Co - Devil's Gun
06 Wilson Place Street Band - Disco Lucy
07 Munich Machine - Get On The Funk Train
08 Donna Summer - I Feel Love
09 Charo & the Salsoul Orchestra - Cuchi Cuchi
10 La Flavour - Mandolay
11 Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment