Digging Your Groove 4

Amazing that this series just keeps on coming. All of the stuff I loved the groove on, but didn't fit as well anywhere else. I have to address the cover of this pick. I started everything with Soho Hippy Chick and to me that groove began the series. And that is what inspired the direction of the flower on the cover. As well as the font. Last one of the series for awhile, although I will take the comments and use them to make more playlists in the series. So if you want to hear more, leave a comment.

Digging Your Groove 4

52 Bill Nelson - Do You Dream in Colour
53 Fun Boy Three with Banarama - It Ain't What You Do (It's the Way That You Do It)
54 Art Of Noise - Beat Box (Diversion One)
55 Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)
56 Herbie Hancock - Rockit
57 Kraftwerk - It's More Fun To Compute
58 ABC - Poison Arrow
59 Age Of Chance - Don't Get Mad... Get Even!
60 Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Planet Rock (Instrumental 12inch version)
61 Jane Wiedlin - Blue Kiss
62 Pat & Mick - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet
63 Kraftwerk - Tour De France (Remix)
64 Diesel Park West - Like Princes Do
65 Thompson Twins - Lies
66 Soft Cell - A Man Could Get Lost
67 Transvision Vamp - I Want Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment