Disco (Space) 2

I made part 2 as I was making part one of this pick. Disco with a space and SciFi theme. Or maybe it just sounds like it's in space. Some Italo-Disco in here mixed with Giorgio Moroder's Munich Machine and good ole SalSoul Orchestra. I love that bands like Ganymed have bootleg remixes that are almost 20 minutes long (sorry you only get the 5 minute album version) that are worth searching for. Anyway very similar cover, keeping the space and leopard theme. This is the last of them, unless you have some suggestions. If you do leave them in the comments. Tell me you like it or hate it.

Disco (Space) 2

12 John Forde - Stardance
13 Salsoul Orchestra - Alpha-Centuri
14 Cosmic Hoffman - Space Disco
15 Universal Robot Band - Space Disco
16 Munich Machine - Space Warrior
17 Bumblebee Unlimited - Space Shuttle Ride
18 Kano - I'm Ready (12 Version)
19 Amanda Lear - Black Holes
20 Sarah Brightman And Hot Gossip - I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper
21 Ganymed - It Takes Me Higher
22 Rockets - Space Rock
23 Harry Thumann - Underwater
24 Leda - Space Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment