Agent Orange Pick

I have always been a fan of surf music. And I always have loved punk music. So when I heard Agent Orange, I was in love. This is my pick of the best of Agent Orange. I remember going to a concert to see them later in their career. I was all excited. In San Jose civic auditorium, but it ended up in some smaller hall there. I was the oldest guy there by about 20 years. I was the old guy who kept the pit clean. So many young kids. But it didn't matter. I had loved them when I was younger (not that young) and now they were old and I was old and yet you could still skate and thrash to their music. Still makes me want to thrash, but now I'm grandpa skater boy. BTW, I made the cover and I'm proud of it.

Agent Orange Pick

01 Agent Orange - Tiki Ti
02 Agent Orange - Somebody To Love
03 Agent Orange - Secret Agent Man
04 Agent Orange - Mr. Moto
05 Agent Orange - Bloodstains (Original Version)
06 Agent Orange - Bite The Hand That Feeds (Pt. 2)
07 Agent Orange - Everything Turns Grey
08 Agent Orange - It's All A Blur
09 Agent Orange - Wouldn't Last A Day
10 Agent Orange - Pipeline
11 Agent Orange - Too Young To Die
12 Agent Orange - Bloodstains (Darkness version)
13 Agent Orange - The Last Goodbye
14 Agent Orange - Say It Isn't True
15 Agent Orange - Miserlou
16 Agent Orange - What's The Combination
17 Agent Orange - Seek And Destroy
18 Agent Orange - This Is All I Need
19 Agent Orange - No Such Thing
20 Agent Orange - Tearing Me Apart
21 Agent Orange - Get Smart
22 Agent Orange - Out Of Limits
23 Agent Orange - Just Can't Seem To Get Enough
24 Agent Orange - I Kill Spies
25 Agent Orange - Breakdown
26 Agent Orange - El Dorado

No comments:

Post a Comment