David Kahne Pick

This is one of those fun almost family pick. David Kahne was a record producer, later big executive at a couple of big labels. But he started at 415 Records out of San Francisco. He was involved with a ton (if I swore, I'd have to say a shit ton, oh, wait I do swear) of artists. Here are is my pick of the favorites he's worked on. Some cool stuff is on here. I don't know if you will know all of these artists, but believe me, I do. This is the kind of playlist that you can only make by looking at the back of a lot of records. Or I guess nowadays, you could look on wikipedia and find some of this stuff out. But I looked at the back of records and noticed that one guy's name was on all these cool albums. So here it is. Enjoy!

David Kahne

01 Shawn Colvin - Polaroids
02 Wire Train - Chamber Of Hellos
03 Romeo Void - White Sweater
04 Pop-O-Pies - Fascists Eat Donuts
05 Regina Spektor - Fidelity
06 Sublime - What I Got
07 Fishbone - Party At Ground Zero
08 Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon
09 The Rubens - My Gun
10 Lana Del Rey - Yayo
11 Susanna Hoffs - My Side Of The Bed
12 Voice Farm - Beatnik
13 Snake River Conspiracy - Breed
14 The Strokes - You Only Live Once
15 Bangles - Manic Monday
16 Sugar Ray - Mr. Bartender (It's So Easy)
17 kd Lang - Simple
18 Translator - Everywhere That I'm Not
19 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
20 Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man
21 Rank And File - Amanda Ruth
22 The Humans - Get You Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment