Digging Your Groove 2

No other place for these songs. I love 'em, but they didn't fit my other criteria for a playlist, so the pick goes here. Some are big hits and others not so much, but they all fit together in some weird way. Listen to all the volumes to get a sense of my head space when I compiled these. Songs that are a little bit out there, but shouldn't be. Like Melon. Japanese band, has members of the B-52's as guests on the song and the song is cool, but did it get any airplay? I don't think so. The Siouxsie and the Banshees track wasn't even released on an album, but it's good. In some areas Big Audio Dynamite got some airplay, just because it was an offshoot of the Clash, but not nearly the recognition a song of that caliber should have gotten. Anyway, Dig the Groove! I know I did.

Digging Your Groove 2

18 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Supernatural Thing
19 Haysi Fantayzee - Shiny Shiny
20 Capital Cities - Kangaroo Court (Radio Edit)
21 Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
22 The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
23 Bloodhound Gang - Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me
24 Big Audio Dynamite - The Bottom Line
25 Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy) (Mixx It)
26 Melon - I Will Call You (And Other Famous Last Words)
27 Frankie Smith - Double Dutch Bus
28 After The Fire - Der Kommissar
29 Voice Farm - Free Love
30 Killing Joke - Love Like Blood
31 Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
32 Pat & Mick - Use It Up & Wear It Out (12'' Mix)
33 REM - Shiny Happy People
34 Yolanda Be Cool Vs. Dcup - We No Speak Americano (UK Radio Edit)
35 Duck Sauce - It's You
36 Yellow Magic Orchestra - Tighten Up

No comments:

Post a Comment