dancing with myself 2

This is side 2 of this previous cassette. I'm guessing 1984 based on the songs I put on this playlist pick. Generation X had recently switched out Billy Idol who went solo and was all over the air waves. Prince had put out another amazing album after Controversy. All these hits played on my cassette deck all day long. Loved this kind of stuff. All songs I picked from my playlist of back then.

dancing with myself 2

11 Spandau Ballet - Only When You Leave
12 Bonnie Tyler - Here She Comes
13 Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
14 Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
15 Freddie Mercury - Love Kills
16 Thompson Twins - Doctor! Doctor!
17 Cyndi Lauper - She Bop (dance mix)
18 Re-Flex - The Politics Of Dancing (Extended)
19 Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
20 The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another
21 Generation X - Dancing With Myself


No comments:

Post a Comment