dancing with myself 1

Yes, I know that the title isn't capitalized. It was a choice I made at the time (mid 80's) and that I stayed true to. This was another one of those cassettes that I had made back then. I updated it a little when I went to make this playlist pick. Mostly by adding the extended version of Bill Idol's White Wedding, but the rest is just as it was. Although I added the dancing girl to the cover. The title stayed the same, the background was almost like that. Part 2 coming tomorrow.

dancing with myself 1

01 Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face
02 Prince & the Revolution - When Doves Cry
03 Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
04 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Listen To Her Heart
05 Corey Hart - Sunglasses At Night
06 Wang Chung - Don't Let Go
07 Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
08 Big Country - In A Big Country (12'' extended remix)
09 Kenny Loggins - Footloose
10 Billy Idol - White Wedding (Extended Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment