Mama Connection

In honor of Mother's Day (and my mom's upcoming birthday) here is my pick of mama, mother, mom songs. You don't have to tell me that there are more. I know there are a million. These are just the ones I play for mother's day around my house in this What's The Connection? I hope you begin the tradition, too. These are good songs to remind you of mom. Make sure you give her a phone call to tell her how much she means to you. Too late to send flowers or a card, so if you didn't, now you will remember next year. She's the only one you got. And after seeing labor for hours, and the hard job of raising you. You owe. I sure do. Yes, I hand drew the cover and then scanned it in.

Mama Connection

01 Spice Girls - Mama
02 The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama
03 Connie Francis - Mama
04 Earth Wind & Fire - Mom
05 Kate Bush - Mother Stands For Comfort
06 The Sugarcubes - Mama
07 Nina Hagen - Mama
08 2 Pac - Dear Mama
09 Howard Jones - Look Mama
10 ELO - Mama
11 BJ Thomas - Mama
12 Mothers Of Invention - Motherly Love
13 Pink Floyd - Mother
14 Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl
15 Junior - Mama Used To Say
16 Siouxsie & the Banshees - Oh Mother
17 Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment