Funky Disco (Leopard) 2

Continuing the Disco, Leopard, Funky Disco, Funk series. Several in here part of the P-Funk family (and I will do a few aimed solely at P-Funk). And several that are not. I think most of these are more popular, or more well known. I made this pick after part one was done, unlike some series, where I worked on several volumes at once. I knew what I was missing from volume one and put this together. I do want to make a volume three of the series, so leave your suggestions in the comments!! Disco that's very funky. Or maybe funk that's very disco feeling?

Funky Disco (Leopard) 2

20 The Brides Of Funkenstein - Disco To Go
21 Ohio Players - Fire
22 Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
23 Sweat Band with Bootsy Collins - Freak To Freak
24 Xavier - Work That Sucker To Death
25 Gap Band - Burn Rubber (Why You Wanna Hurt Me)
26 Brick - Sweat (Till You Get Wet)
27 Brothers Johnson - Stomp
28 T-Connection - Do What You Wanna Do
29 Midnight Star - Freak-A-Zoid (Remix Version)
30 Rick James - Dance Wit' Me
31 Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove
32 Dazz Band - Let It Whip

No comments:

Post a Comment