Snowballin' 1

This is a multipart series of songs that I just rarely see, There are all kinds of compilations of disco hits. I posted a bunch of them in the past week or so. But disco ballads is another thing. These are all songs from around the disco era, that were played at proms, high school dances and yes, even clubs to slow it down so you could prepare for some action. The Snowball dance was just the slow dance swaying back and forth that everybody did. If you were good, or more daring, your leg was between the other person's legs and vice versa, making a very sexy move. I hope you like this playlist pick.

Snowballin' 1

01 Earth Wind & Fire - Reasons
02 Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
03 Patti Austin With James Ingram - Baby, Come Back To Me
04 Floaters - Float On (Long Version)
05 Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
06 Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
07 Marlena Shaw - Yu Ma-Go Away Little Boy
08 Jacksons - Dreamer
09 Olivia Newton-John - I Honestly Love You
10 10cc - I'm Not In Love
11 Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'
12 Heatwave - Always And Forever
13 Commodores - Zoom
14 GQ - I Do Love You

5 comments:

  1. I would love to listen to your snowballin' series vol 1-5 if updated links can be made available. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good series! Working on it now. This one is done

      Delete
    2. Go ahead and get all of them now: last one is uploading as I type this.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the quick response. Appreciate all your time and shares.

    ReplyDelete