Wick Wakeman Wecording

Ok, I promised a reason for such much Rick Wakeman. I always liked Yes, once I discovered them on my own. But I had no real reason to like Rick Wakeman. I had none of his albums. Like many people, at the time I barely even knew he was in the band. Had no idea who anyone was in any band. But sometime in the 80's (1981 to be exact) I professed my love of the band Yes to a girlfriend. She was surprised that I did not know Wakeman's solo stuff. She was very into making mixtapes and so she picked this collection. I re compiled it from higher quality sources much much later. After I had started collecting Wakeman's solo stuff. So this is the PZA pick of Rick Wakeman made for me in 1981 and what got me started on liking Rick Wakeman. I redid the cover just today, but left the spelling. Notice that there is only one double with my pick. Not why we broke up (or that she left me heartlessly). I was an idiot and emotionally even more stupid. But I did learn eventually. In the meantime, I got into some great music because of her.

Wick Wakeman Wecording

01 Rick Wakeman - Searching for Gold
02 Rick Wakeman - Crime Of Passion
03 Rick Wakeman - Birdman Of Alcatraz
04 Rick Wakeman - After the Ball
05 Rick Wakeman - Catherine of Aragon
06 Rick Wakeman - Catherine Howard
07 Rick Wakeman - Anne Boleyn
08 Rick Wakeman - Catherine Parr
09 Rick Wakeman - Merlin the Magician

No comments:

Post a Comment