Jon Anderson Pick 2

Just when you thought it was over, more shows up. I couldn't just end Jon Anderson's pick with volume one. He had volume two and I just skipped right over it. Might have been worse if I skipped volume one and went straight to this one. So, here is more of Jon with a bunch of other people he guested with. One more with Vangelis. The King Crimson bit he was on. Plus Mike Oldfield, Kitaro, Toto and more. I mean I couldn't just end it without him and Wakeman on Wakeman's album, could I? And one of my favorites of him guesting: Johnny Harris which also features Alan White and Steve Howe. See, they really all do appear on each other's stuff.

Jon Anderson Pick 2

18 Rick Wakeman - The Hymn
19 King Crimson - Prince Rupert Awakes
20 Toto - Stop Loving You
21 Alan White - Spring - Song of Innocence
22 John Paul Jones - Silver Train
23 Jon And Vangelis - The Friends Of Mr. Cairo
24 Jon Anderson - Dance of Ranyart-Olias (To Build the Moorglade)
25 Glass Hammer - Life By Light
26 Charlie Bisharat - Along The Amazon
27 Mike Oldfield - Shine (Extended Version)
28 Johnny Harris - All To Bring You Morning
29 Kitaro - Lady Of Dreams
30 Mike Oldfield - In High Places
31 Colin Scot - Long Time Gone

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pol! Just had to congratulate you on a great set of Yes solo/guest appearances comps in the recent weeks. I find these far better than those "Family Tree" comps the small labels tend to toss out in the market. Thanks for the work put in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the comment. I have fun doing this. I make them for me, and I am just glad someone else likes them too. Your words of encouragement mean a lot!

      BTW, anyone wanting to check out some of Wombat Freddie's cool collections, go to the Butterboy link in my sidebar and search for Wombat Freddie. Some good ones on there!

      Delete