Trevor Rabin Pick

You will notice that I barely scratched the surface of Trevor Rabin's soundtrack songs. Just a couple to acknowledge that he is the soundtrack master. And I am not sure that those few touches even do him justice, but that's always the case when I do the picks. Rabin came over to Yes, when they needed a shot in the arm. As far as I am concerned he kind of saved the band at a critical time. I through in a song from his way earlier band Rabbitt, a side project with other Yes members, Cinema, some guest spots or collaborations as well as some stuff from his solo albums. And finally some of the Yes songs that show his influence on the band. I did not include anything from the Talk album although I think, listening to it again, that it got unfairly dismissed. It's actually a pretty decent album. I don't like that the logo was so radically changed, but if you are going to do that, please use Peter Max. Although that had nothing to do with Rabin. BTW, I do think that although it never happened, Roger Hodgson would have made a decent choice for a Jon Anderson replacement. Just my opinion.

Trevor Rabin Pick

01 Roger Hodgson - The More I Look
02 Yes - Lift Me Up
03 Trevor Rabin - Something To Hold On To
04 Yes - Leave It
05 Trevor Rabin - Where Will You Be
06 Trevor Rabin - Theme From Armageddon
07 Yes - Love Will Find A Way
08 Trevor Rabin - Heard You Cry Like A Wolf
09 Manfred Mann's Earth Band - The Runner
10 Trevor Rabin - Titans Spirit
11 Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
12 Trevor Rabin - Now
13 Trevor Rabin - Getting To Know You Better
14 Trevor Rabin featuring Tal Wilkenfeld - Anerley Road
15 Rabbitt - Charlie
16 Trevor Rabin - NBA On TNT (Theme Song)
17 Cinema - Make It Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment