Rick Wakeman Guest

I promised something a little different, but still associated with Rick Wakeman. See, besides all of his huge amounts of solo albums, Wakeman also guested on numerous other artist's projects. And remember I haven't included a single track he did with Yes. I normally would call this his family pick, but it really is only his guest spots. And not even all of them. He has guested for so many. And it is a wide variety. I really like how different they are in scope. Lou Reed? Black Sabbath? David Bowie? T. Rex? C'mon, who else has a pedigree like that. And I'm sure you know of more that I missed. But you know when you get to guest with Elton John the piano man, you are doing pretty good.

Rick Wakeman Guest

01 Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You
02 Lou Reed - Berlin
03 Black Sabbath - Sabbra Cadabra
04 The Strawbs - Temperament Of Mind
05 Vivian Stanshall - Smoke Signals At Night
06 Jon Anderson & Rick Wakeman - Living Tree, Part 1
07 The Strawbs - A Glimpse Of Heaven
08 Billy Sherwood - Crime Of The Century
09 T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On)
10 David Bowie - Life On Mars
11 Ian Gillan, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, Ricky Joyce - Light My Fire
12 Al Stewart - Roads To Moscow
13 Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
14 David Bowie - Space Oddity
15 Elton John - Razor Face

No comments:

Post a Comment