Industrial Dance Pick 5

It's been awhile since I posted an Industrial Dance pick, but I have more. I do like this genre. Click on the previous ones to see where I was coming from. You will see some doubles in artists, but should be none in songs. I keep a couple of these picks in reserve, so when I get rushed, I have something good to post. Aha, the secret! One day I will post number six. So keep writing down your favorites in the comments and I will add them in. If I like them. Which I probably will. You guys have such great suggestions. Anyway, two covers and a remix in this volume.

Industrial Dance Pick 5

60 Tackhead - Tell Me the Hurt
61 Peace Love + Pitbulls - Be My TV
62 Pankow - Warm Leatherette
63 Haujobb - Sub Unit One
64 The Weathermen - Poison
65 Fad Gadget - Collapsing New People (Berlin Mix)
66 Die Warzau - I've Got To Make Sense
67 Cassandra Complex - One Millionth Happy Customer
68 X-Marks The Pedwalk - Abattoir
69 Laibach - Tanz Mit Laibach
70 Deitophobia - The Late Pastor Harry Dean
71 Orgy - Blue Monday
72 Moev - Yeah, Whatever (12'' Version)
73 The Neon Judgement - Fashion Party
74 Parade Ground - Strange World
75 Click Click - Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment