Keith Emerson Pick

Here's the last pick of the individual players of ELP. All superstars in their own right. Emerson known for his virtuoso moves on the keyboards tends to dominate the sound in ELP and most people are aware that he did the same in The Nice before he started ELP. I used the tracks where I think he shined on the keyboard. I did not use any of his soundtrack moments and he did have some good ones and barely anything Barrelhouse because I already posted a compilation of that, but obviously I had to have a couple since that does represent him so well. The rest are ELP tracks with the "most" Emerson on it according to me. Again, leave comments on where I fell short.

Keith Emerson Pick

01 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Honky Tonk Train Blues
02 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Barrelhouse Shake-down
03 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Take A Pebble
04 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Piano Concerto No. 1 Third Movement
05 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Hammer It Out
06 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Maple Leaf Rag
07 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Karn Evil 9 2nd Impression
08 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Jerusalem
09 The Nice - America
10 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fanfare For The Common Man
11 The Nice - Rondo
12 Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus

No comments:

Post a Comment